Informationen zur Anzeige:
Manager (m/f/d) Contract Execution
11.03.2023, J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG
Support the Voith Group | Group Division Hydro as a
Manager (m|f|d) Contract Execution
Job ID 71772 I Location Heidenheim
- Steer contract management to ensure the project is executed and documented in accordance with contract by managing progress and resolving disputes.
- Guide and advice project team on contractual conditions and relevant terms of law – in consultation with legal advisor.
- Identify risks and develop risk mitigation plan associated with cost forecasting and time planning.
- Assess and resolve commercial impacts arising from disruptions during execution.
- Establish a culture of contractual deviation awareness within the project team. Team adopts a proactive variation management mechanism.
- Steer the team for a proper adherence to the defined claim/variation procedure.
- Ensure team documents events associated with delay or disruption in accordance with the contract.
- Ensure onshore installation adheres to contract management.
- Actively lead dispute matters, including defining a claim strategy, structuring the claim, establishing entitlement and proper substantiation.
- Manage of risk balance (risks, chances, and claims) and cash flow (cash in and cash out) incl. reporting.
- Bachelor degree (university) in business administration or project management or international law.
- 10+ years of professional experience in commercial/contract business. International EPC contracts.
- Knowledge in accounting, in legal, tax, finance and insurance matters and in contractual risk management
- Knowledge of Primavera is a plus.
- Overseas experience is a plus.
- Good English skills in reading and writing. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Willingness to make regular business trips (20-30%).
About the Voith Group
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets of energy, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has around 21,000 employees, sales of € 4.9 billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus one of the larger family-owned companies in Europe.
So bewerben Sie sich
We offer you an international working environment with an open and inclusive company culture. In addition, you can expect flexible working models, sustainable development opportunities and various offers for the compatibility of family and career as well as health and well-being. Apply now via our web portal.
Find more details about the application process. The J. M. Voith SE & Co. KG | Hydro Holding is looking forward to your application! Your personal contact
J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG | VZS
Global Business Services HR EMEA
Talent Acquisition • Claudia Gerstenmeyer • phone +49 7321 37 7631
Job ID 71772