Informationen zur Anzeige:
Manager (m/f/d) Schedule Execution
26.03.2023, J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG
Support the Voith Group | Group Division Hydro as a
Manager (m|f|d) Schedule Execution
Job ID 71770 I Location Heidenheim
- Drive execution of the project progress based on plan to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget in all regions.
- Control quality of project schedule.
- Ensure field service schedule is fully aligned (integrated) to the project schedule.
- Monitor engineering, procurement and field service on time deliverables. Track intercompany coordination project progress. Monitor exception message and physical progress..
- Drive project progress vs plan for cost and time. Manage float.
- Ensure project execution adheres to internal process.
- Manage risks and chances with Fragnet. Foster claim and change order management.
- Assess project status against plan (time and cost).
- Forecast breakdowns and initiate corrective actions when a risk of deviation to exceed plan allowance erupts.
- Regular report on portfolio – KPI, risks–chances, claim, cash flow, deliverables.
- Manage productivity and capacity to meet progress within functions across all projects.
- Bachelor degree (university) in business administration, project management or mechanical, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the field of project business. Preferably in project management.
- Knowledge of Primavera is necessary.
- Overseas experience is a plus.
- Good English skills in reading and writing. Additionally knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Track record of driving results within a complex organization.
About the Voith Group
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets of energy, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has around 21,000 employees, sales of € 4.9 billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus one of the larger family-owned companies in Europe.
So bewerben Sie sich
We offer you an international working environment with an open and inclusive company culture. In addition, you can expect flexible working models, sustainable development opportunities and various offers for the compatibility of family and career as well as health and well-being. Apply now via our web portal.
Find more details about the application process. The J. M. Voith SE & Co. KG | Hydro Holding is looking forward to your application! Your personal contact
J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG | VZS
Global Business Services HR EMEA
Talent Acquisition • Claudia Gerstenmeyer • phone +49 7321 37 7631
Job ID 71770