Our customer is one of the leading independent providers of complete automation solutions for the process and manufacturing industry. Key emphases include the design of control and process control systems and the vertical integration of these systems in the overall corporate process.
In order to support the company's top management in the future strategic development and expansion our client in Ludwigshafen (Germany) is now looking for a
Manager Strategy and M&A (m/f/d)
The Manager Strategy and M&A will analyze the market environment, identify and evaluate strategic development potential with a strong focus on M&A and report directly to our client's CEO.
- Being part of the definition of the company's strategic roadmap carefully ahead in alignment with the top management team
- Capture, develop and manage investment and strategic opportunities, including both early stage ‘business creation’ and growth stage ‘innovation projects’
- Analyze the competitive landscape to identify potential acquisition targets
- Perform relevant financial and technical analysis in order to provide management with detailed information for future decisions
- Final evaluation of M&A opportunities with respective recommendation to management board
- End-to-end support for the entire M&A process including PMO from target identification to PMI
- Coordination of post-merger integration activities
Your Key Qualifications
- Degree in Business/Economics, Industrial Engineering or comparable field of study
- Extensive experience as an M&A consultant in a top tier management consulting firm focusing on strategy and/or experience in a core strategic role with a large comparable company
- Know-how of M&A and post-merger integration processes as well as understanding of our client's industry segment in combination with international work experience or background
- Proven track record in setting up new businesses or conducting investment transactions
- High resilience, flexibility and ability for multi-project management
- High analytical and conceptual skills combined with entrepreneurial mentality
- Strong communication and presentation skills in German and English, ability to efficiently deal with various stakeholders and interest group
- Fluent Business German and English
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to your detailed curriculum vitae via email to